Thursday, January 25, 2007

So I've been back for a looong time. And the problem with double-blogging is, that once you've shared some thoughts and put some energy into one blog, you really cannot be asked to write the very same thing on the other blog.

And that's preciselly what happened to me: I've put all our experiences and the wonderful trip with the pictures on my Slovenian blog, and feel strange translating it into the English one. For what is it, there are at least some pics there... I promisse, I will keep the English blog running with the Dutch news... ;)

Anyway, the trip was amazing! Everything was much more than we expected - the principle is: the less you expect the bigger the surprise! And it's exactly what happened. We loved Egypt, the culture, the food, people and country. We will definitely go back.

Also a very big BRAVO for the agency: Niletravel. We will definitely use their services again. Highly recommended.

Tomorrow we go home. What is home? Utrecht? Ljubljana? Slovenia is where my parents live. Utrecht is where my life is. Am still undecided. Don't want to decide just yet. I don't have to really...

1 comment:

Lena said...

Best travel is travel to the unknown. Once we were going to Cape Verde Islands and ended up in southern France. Righteous! When you expect nothing, you can expect the best.