Friday, March 16, 2007



The goddamn NS!


Today was one of the rare days that I actually came to the train station on time. Not only on time, I was 5 minutes early! Can you imagine!? Usually I make an Ato Boldon act and run to the train.


I sit pretty on the train, already reading "Metro", when the man on the speakers says: this train will not got any further, there were computer problems between Utrecht and Amsterdam. WTF!?!

So we all get off. No one really knows what the devil is going on.
And I really need to be in Amsterdam before 12 o'clock.

So I go and ask. They say: oh yes the problem is solved, get the train at 11:35. Fine.

Back to the platform 5. There's train to Nijmegen. The board on the platform changes to Amsterdam Centraal. We all board the train. As soon as I sit down the man on the speakers says: this is NOT the train to Amsterdam. FUCK!! So we all get of the train again.

Finally, to make a very long story short I came to my destination one hour to late. Which (if I don't count the time) cost me E30!

Will the glorious NS pay for that? Of course not. Sometimes I really ahve the feeling I live in a 3rd world country!

No comments: