Sunday, March 18, 2007


I knew it.

I knew that recording is going to be a horrible experience. Well it was not THAT dreadful, it's just that one always wants to do one's best. Which is the worst thing one can actually do.

We had from 10:30 to 17:00 to record whatever we want. I've never been in a studio before though I have sang in very dry places. Which was not the worst thing. It's that tinny microphone, that little devil that records all the flaws and all the little imperfections. It scared the shit out of me. And then I wanted to do my best. Argh....

We still managed to record 10 songs. Which is quite something. And Milady was just the best sport. I had a drama fit. I believe only appropriate when one is in a recording studio and not all is going well... ;)

The CD is not (that) bad. It's not what I thought it would be. Oh well, cannot have it all, ah? Next time it's going to be perfect! Just marvelous....

2 comments:

kasparina said...

Could we have it please? I would like to hear it!

ambala said...

haha, sure. On my homepage soon... as soon as your brother puts it on :)