Tuesday, November 07, 2006

What I found out yesterday is, that it's more interesting to read the comments on the people's blogs than the original posts. Why would that be so?

Humans are communicating animals (well to be hones which animal isn't) and we live through interaction. Blog entries offer us a bone to chew on and then we go and write more or less inteligent comments... oh what fun :/

Well anyway, I suppose it has something to do with the fact that I have a really nasty cold. Goddamn it! Constant headache, blocked nose and my voice sound like as if I were a bear. Cmoko doesn't mind... :D

I think that the biggest pharmaceutical invention of the century would be an invention of an anti-cold pill. You begin to snease and caf (private joke; for those unfamilliar the proper word is cough) and start feeling all sicky - hop, you take the pill and voila, you're all fine and dashing as before.Alas and alac we'll have to wait and to be quite honest, I'd prefer if they developed pill against AIDS, cancer, Alzheimer etc ect...


My diet at the moment is: a pill of vitamine C and a pill of vitamine E, 6 pills of Echinacea, about 4 pills of paracetamol, gallons of tea and other beverages per day. And about 6 sprays of "Eau aromatique" for nose bought in a very fancy private pharmacy in Lyon. Which I start to doubt if it really works... it is supposed to unblock my sinuses, but they keep getting more and more full. hmmm Any other suggestions???



Anyway this is how my immediate surroundings looks like these days:

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little thing :) xx

Anonymous said...

Now poor readers are supposed to write something unexpectedly intelligent and witty, i guess :)))).

Sorry to hear about the cold… I don't know about you, but my love is always totally cute (to me, at least :)))), lying in bed so helplessly and nagging about almost everything that… well, let's say that i'm even more into him :))). So i guess that your boyfriend is trying to cheer you up as much as he can as well :))).

Get well soon,
a.

ps next time, try sinupret drops; extremely helpful, indeed… and in every pharmacy in my neighborhood ;))))).

ambala said...

My Cmoko is at the moment far to busy with himself and his paper he needs to write, so instead i just feel sorry for myself. Which is the next best thing. Oh well. smrk smrk čih čih... ;))

Witty tings are always nice and welcome Aleks. I love to have a good laugh!
Thanx for the kisses lolita... :D

Lolita said...

Anytime :)))

Anonymous said...

Now that was my other profile. :P

ambala said...

ups... split personality? hehe ;))

Anonymous said...

Who could tell :D

ambala said...

either of you i suppose ;))

Anonymous said...

Lol :D

Anonymous said...

for sinuses try seawater (can be home made with a bit of salt and water) ;)
it is not the most pleasant feeling having it in the nose, but it works like magic...

Anonymous said...

you are such a fibber! your lovely Cmoko was definitely feeding you lemons the other day, what more do you want? Drama queen. (caf caf).

ambala said...

yeah, tried that one once, martin. Almost drowned in my own bathroom. heh heh

Well Milady, that's what the title says: a big DQ, hehe... you know me too well

Anonymous said...

@ martin: yes, seawater does work like magic, it blocks your nose completely :)))

@ ambala, drowning in your own bathroom? rehearsing for "psycho - a true story" ;)))
"...My Cmoko is at the moment far to busy with himself and his paper.." - I simply knew you were exaggerating!

Have fun,
a.