Monday, December 04, 2006


After living together since August, Cmoko and I invited a lot of people to come around and celebrate this important step. At the same time we did our birthday party - we have our birthdays only two days apart. I find that really cute!

We lit all the candles in the apartment, so that there was not artificial light. By this I mean electricity. It was really nice and a lot of people came. We had fun till 5 o'clock in the morning. Not a wild party but a relaxed one. So no throwing ups and destroying of the furniture. Well I suppose we're a bit over that teenage "oh how cool, let's get drunk" parties. Strangely, no drugs either. Which only confirms, when the company is right one does not need intoxicating substances.

We got a lot of presents and it was really flattering to hear the comments about us and our lives together. Mostly from the people that are single. But that's the way it is, isn't it? You always see something you yourself don't have. And the happiness of someone else always seems to be just a bit more perfect than your own.

And just because of that I decided to really enjoy my happiness with Cmoko the next day. I could not stop holding him, hugging him and kissing him. When I got up in the morning he was still sleeping. Well, he usually does, the lazy sod... I watched him for a long time. And then took that photo of him. As I write this he's still in bed. Probably in the same pose... hehe... Love you, miško!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute :)))))

ambala said...

thanx!!