Friday, September 22, 2006


I saw a great guy on the train today. He almost came and sit with me, but he went to sit next to an older women just across the aisle. Which was very good - gave me more possobilities to observe him. He was (well still is) blond, tall and very cute. But it was not his being handsome that cought my attention. The whole time of my travel I tried to read a book, but was constantly distracted by his energy. I have no idea how old he was; could be 25 and looked more mature or mid thirties but looked youger. I guess it was his selfawarness, confidence, complete peace that was so remarcable. His warmt and kindness. I was really happy I saw him. Have no idea how old he is, where he's from, what's his name, how his voice sounds... Don't want to know all these things... I got a glimps of his good energy and felt great.


Of course I have not taken a pic of him, that would be so wrong. He'll stay in my memory for a while. So as fleeting as the 15 min we were on the same train, such the photo from my window.

No comments: