Wednesday, September 27, 2006


Nothing important today. Was cosy in the morning with Cmoko in bed, got up at 11 again. Grrrrr... but chuffed at the same time. Did some shopping and got that jacket, hurrah!!! Finally.

I did something important after all. Gave Cmoko a haircut!! Needs to be said that he's a very brave man, letting me do it, haha. Already before moving here he insisted that I will have to do it. So I had lessons on Cmoko from my hairdresser back home. A great hairdresser and a marvelous man, husband of my friend. Since Cmoko is not inclined to any complications (unlike some others I know, heh heh) that makes my work somewhat easier. All I have to do is use an electric razor. But please, if you think that it's easy just buzzing about someone's head and voila! there's a nicely trimmed hairdo, think again! That's why I had to do it about 3 times and almost run out of hair... poor Cmoko. And even worse, since he has to look absolutely spiffing on his uncle's wedding on Saturday! What a pressure! Well the final product is nice, somewhat short (khm), but very nice for the first unsupervised hairdo, even if I say so myself. I'll have a next go in about two months. Or rather three at this lenght of hair... ;))

Had a very nice diner at our house with Mme. la Princesse. It was nice seeing her other then only on business. Funny how people are different when they speak a foreign language. Some people change completely. The become more reserved and held back. I wish Cmoko could speak French... oh well, cannot have it all, ah?

No comments: