Tuesday, September 19, 2006


I've decited to take a photo a day and make some kind of photo diary and then post it to my blog. With a commentary. Well, we'll see if i can really make it a photo a day. If not, as the French say: tant pis!

Hmm, no photo today, was too busy shopping. Not much of a start, ah?

Does it ever happen to you that you go shopping for a specific thing and you end up buying shit load of other stuff, forgeting about that one thing that made you go out of the house? Well, today was one of those days. Buying books and kitchen stuff, so my Cmoko can cook better, buying DVDs and not the CD's we wanted to buy. Or that jacket from D&G. Damn. Well tomorrow is another day I reckon and shops are still opened.

On second thought I'll just post a pic from my comp and start the show. It's when Cmoko and I went to the beach on a lovely Sunday afternoon and pissed about with his new hi-tech phone. This is what came out and for the first try it's a nice pic...

No comments: