Thursday, September 28, 2006


To be honest I did not want to publish anything yesterday. Was a nice easy day, did some practise on Sibelius and Lully (can it get more diverse?). The reason for not posting was dinner that I had with Milady and Liebling. Or rather afterdinner talk. Was I being unreasonable by talking to them openly like I believe it should be between friends. I was still under impression of the evening and wanted some distance.
How far can one go in commenting other people's relationships? I guess not to far. The thing is even people who are most sure about their relationship cannot stand constant critique about them. I know - I was there. Not that anybody criticized my relationship with Cmoko, but there were a lot of things going around me with other couples: fights, break-ups, getting togethers... and I automatically refered everything to my relationship.
This situation now is somewhat different. I believe naively that sex in a relationship comes after a development of strong feelings towards someone. Can a good relationship start from sex? I guess it can. Who am I to say no? Who am I to cast doubts on someone's relationship? No one! And that's how it will stay.

A very importatnt decission from yesterday's talk: speak only when asked. Even among friends. I believe this puts distance between people which is bad. But things might change in future too.

And another decission: don't be jealous of friends who want the same thing you already have. I'm blessed to have him. And would not give him for the world...

Girls, I'm so happy about both of you, I just don't want you to get hurt. I know it's a very fatherly attitude and I don't want to be like that to you. Love you both so much. Go girls. Will be getting my tux out soon, hehe... I'm here in either development of events! big kiss

No comments: