Saturday, September 30, 2006


Well I made a really nice pic, but cannot put it on the blogg. The reason is as follows: after starting to live together on August 14th, it's the first time that we're not sleeping together. Cmoko went home today, to attend his Uncle's wedding. To be a best-man. My my, his first wedding and a best-man too! And he took the cable with him, or so it seems... hmmm... well I reckon I'll add it later.


Today started with Cmoko's leave. It was not 10 minutes after he left the house that my phone rang. The trains to the airport were cancelled and he needed information of how to get there a.s.a.p. He managed to be there on time and not miss the plane, and it took me to get to my destination in 1h30min, though it usually takes me 40 min.

Had a very very nice talk with Milady, over a glass of wine and some tapenades. Like the good old days. I love her! And she gained to much selfconfidence and is the woman of the moment! She cuts the rug! Which I hope and pray (a bit strange for an atheist) will last very looooong time.
Then I went through the city on foot, it was a nice and warm autumn evening. I ended in a shop buying some Armani underwear and gorgeous fine leather gloves. mmmm cannot wait for winter! heh heh

The feeling of Cmoko not being there was very strange. I was still not home, but just the fact that he's not going to be at home when I come there was very bizzare. Though I lived my life like that for four years, sending him text-messages about what I'm doing. We get used to things so quickly it never cease to amaze me.
I realized how much I love him and how much I need him to be with me, not only phychically but also psysically.

Some years ago a friend at the time - we grew apart thence - said to me that it's not healthy that I need him so much, that it makes me addicted and no addiction is good. I dissagree. I LOVE this addiction! I cannot live without it and if this is my only addiction and my only drug, I'm really happy to be a drug addict!

Cmoko, have a great time tomorrow, don't fcuk it up too much on the wedding (in style of forgeting, loosing or throwing rings all over the church). And then come back to your Medo, who loves you so much.

Nočko!

No comments: