Tuesday, September 26, 2006


I was away yesterday almost the whole day. Well, left house with Cmoko at 9AM and got back to the house at 1AM. I had two concert recitals on one day, which is somewhat a lot. One at 12 in a house of a reall gentelman and his sweet wife. It's great to be around people you hardly know and are old enough to be your grand-parents, but are so nice and there's such a good and friendly connection from the very start. The key to this is: respect. Something my parents cannot understand. My mother and father still cannot accept I'm gay and my mum keeps putting forward it's due to the generation gap. And there I was with Cmoko, at a house of people old enough to be my parent's parents and all that did not matter. What matters is how one is open and how much respect there is. And respect in a two-way road. You give some, you get some. You give a lot - you receive a lot. Sure, I'm not these old people's child, but why should that matter? Why should my parents have a problem with that. What are they afraid of???

Anyway, after the concert they took the three of us (me, Cmoko and Milady) over a river on one of those oldfashioned boats. It was great. I love little surprises like this!! Hurrah. We had so much fun, though the trip only lasts about 3 minutes, haha. Not to mention the climb on a mountain later. 5000 high. 5000cm.... heh heh!

The second concert was great too and the dinner after it even better... mmm love good gourmet food. "Mljac mljac" as my friend likes to put it. After that we were all pretty knackered. But it was a great Sunday. One to remember.

No comments: